The Monday List - Early Again!

The girls and I have a busy day planned tomorrow - starting with their dental appointments bright and early! I'm not entirely sure when we will be coming home, so I thought I would just go ahead and do this now.



Recap!

1, 2 & 3 My lifestyle improved GREATLY this week. I started using a cardio fusion DVD, which is totally kicking me in the tush in a good way, and I also went back to doing my Sun Salutations in the morning. I made it up early most mornings, and had plenty of time to work in my journal. That journal work allowed me to then focus on the Writing Diet exercises during my spare time. I already feel loads better!
4. The Sunflower Tam became Pixie's socks. No matter, another Christmas present is done!
5. Forest Path has gone back in the holding pin for now. As easy as it would be, I have other things I have to focus on right now.
6. The first sleeve of Ripples in Time is finished, and the second one is on its way.
7. I made huge progress on my general to-do list. My pictures were all transferred to my Flicr account, I scheduled all of the appointments that we needed to take care of, I made decisions about Christmas gifts, took care of our turkey for the Imani Mission (which served 519 at their Thanksgiving dinner yesterday!) and started an intense deep-clean of the house...the likes of which have never been seen around here. (It'll be a slow process...but we should have it done by my birthday.) All in all, I feel great about getting so much done!
8. I did not buy pants. I went shopping for them, but they didn't have my size.....and I let it go at that. Silly me.
9. I plied the Shetland/alpaca today, and there will be more about that later. Suffice it to say for now that it's not my best spinning.
10. After my sweater confession, I handed my books over to my husband and told him to pick some patterns. He did that, and I cast on the swatch hat earlier this evening. I should be able to work on it once the girls go to bed!

This Week's List:
1. Successfully get everyone to all of those appointments!
2. I have to find black dress shoes and tights for the girls before Wednesday AM.
3. Seriously....pants.
4. One more Christmas gift for the week - perhaps another Tam? I gave the first one to my PEO auction, so I need two more! It's a good thing they are so much fun to make!
5. Keep up with the lifestyle improvements - which is VERY important with our major holiday this week.
6. Keep working on Ripples in Time and my husband's cardigan. Every stitch counts!
7. Most of all, relax and have fun. It's a holiday, after all, and there's no point getting my knickers in a twist by trying to do too much when I should be spending time with my family.

Have a great week everyone!

Comments

Leciawp said…
Good for you for exercising! I find it helps me a LOT as it gets darker outside - mood and energy-wise.

Have you thought about buying pants online? If you know what brand and fit you want this is a great way to go; many retailers are even doing free shipping these days. (Have you bought anything from Eileen Fisher before? I LOVE her stuff - kind of spendy, but it lasts forever. The sizes are just xs/s/m/l which is nice; plenty of give for adding or subtracting a few pounds. The sizes are generous, too - at a size 8 I wear a small, which I love.)

I'm doing my deep clean tomorrow - yikes...
margene said…
You DO have a busy week, but relax and enjoy your Holiday!

Popular Posts