Etc.

  1. I try to regularly comment on a bunch of blogs, but for some reason I had a lot of trouble today when I went to do just that. So if you normally hear from me, I'm sorry. I have a busy day and had to stop messing with it so that I could move on!
  2. The girls and I are leaving tonight for a long weekend with my parents. I won't be blogging while I'm gone, but will be back for Inspiration Sunday.
  3. I had a great question yesterday about my favorite Christmas music, and I promise to talk about that next week! Just today, though, I bought my annual gift-to-self of a new Christmas CD. I bought Yo-Yo Ma & Friends, Songs of Joy and Peace, and it's so beautiful I literally cried over several pieces!
  4. I thought I had more to say, but find that my head is very full of 'things to do so that we can leave tonight' and so I think I'll just go!

Have a great weekend, and Happy Creating!

Comments

Leciawp said…
I hope you had a great weekend! I can't wait to see your post about Christmas music.

Popular Posts