What Are You Thankful For?

As we get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow, I thought I would take a bit of time this morning to reflect on a few of the things for which I am thankful for.
  1. My husband and children who have given me more than I had ever imagined possible.
  2. A comfortable home.
  3. Good friends - especially the women in my life.
  4. Excellent schools with teachers my children love and respect.
  5. Doctors who have given me answers.
  6. The supportive community that I've found in my gym.
  7. My extra kids, who bring smiles each time they are with me.
  8. The ability to create.
  9. My husband's employer - who has helped to make him very happy.
  10. The potential to build whatever future I would like.
In honor of the holiday, tomorrow I am republishing one of the sermons my grandfather wrote. He passed away while I was in college, and this piece never fails to remind me of his love and of the beauty in the world.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving.

Comments

Leciawp said…
This is a great list, Kristin. Thank you for sharing, and inspiring me. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Shelda said…
Reflecting on how blessed we are always seems like a good plan! Thanks for sharing your list.

Popular Posts