The Clog Factory Is Closed?

A Christmas Gift

For Me For The Pixie
For The Princess
That's a lot of a pattern I don't care to knit!
However, they are just about THE best slippers in the world, and I just might decide to do another couple of pair for Christmas gifts. If so, all will need to be done by Thanksgiving so that we can felt them at my parents' house.
Pattern: Fiber Trends Felt Clogs (adult and child)
Yarn: Cascade 220 in misc. colors
Needles: Addi Turbo, 24 inch, US 13
I'll put up more pictures when they've been felted!

Comments

quantumtea said…
What's your felting process? How to you protect the washer from the influx of fuzz?

I have a Vintage Velvet scarf that needs slight felting and I'm terrified of messing up the washer.
Bonnie said…
What a nice collection of clogs! Have fun felting them all.
Leciawp said…
I'm eager to see them post-felting! Sounds like fun.
Jenny said…
You're right about that pattern - it's a pain to knit. But the clogs are super. Good luck with the felting!
Shelda said…
I still have several pair I need to felt too.

I've had good luck with putting the items inside a pillowcase cover (I found some with zippers). And then after I'm done, I run a load with a cup or two of bleach. Which dissolves wool, and I figure that cleans out the mechanisms. Seems to work for me ;)

Popular Posts