My lovely husband bought me TWO bouquets for our anniversary!
- I finally bought some plain white tea and some plain decaf green tea today. I might survive the allergy diet after all.
- My Pixie took a drink from my Kleen Kanteen after eating her lunch. When I next took a drink I tasted peanut butter and honey and chocolate......
- Note to self, do not let children share Kleen Kanteen.
- Speaking of children, the Princess started piano lessons last week. Her teacher is one of my P.E.O. sisters, and I couldn't be happier about the whole situation! My girl has diligently - and with enthusiasm - practiced every single day, and she was extremely disappointed to discover that she only got to go once/week.
- Meanwhile, my 4-year-old has officially found her terrible twos, and is also not using words very often. Very strange.
- I can't believe how much a simple cup of tea was able to elevate my mood today!
- Bring on the cranky preschooler!
- I finished a project today...and there will be a post tomorrow.
- Rather than move on to IMPORTANT knitting, though, I may have been temporarily distracted by my mini-socks....and some rather - ahem - (fill in the blank with the rude term that means "obsessive-compulsive")ly thorough listing of all of my socks and mini socks, complete with cross check to see which socks I still need to copy in miniature form.
- Yep. I'm nuts.
- My mini-socks are quite important to me, which makes it all the more annoying that I still haven't located the first 25 of them. You may remember me kvetching about this before. I normally put them up on my personal Christmas tree (celebrating all things handmade), and after Christmas they would go into a plastic bag in my sewing desk. Two years ago - for apparently no good reason - I decided to put them somewhere safe because I had been getting increasingly nervous about misplacing them. You guessed it, that bobble in my routine was a huge mistake, and to this day I still haven't figured out where that special "safe" place was.
- The 7 that I still have are now pinned to my cork board in my office space...where I can enjoy them...
- While I start to make more! I have 16 to go to have made one for each pair of big socks.
- Also, I am going to make it a point to make the mini as soon as I finish the regular socks from now on. Seriously...it only takes about an hour.
- Enough of the minis.
- Other things on my mind.....hmmmm.....
- Nope, stuck on the minis tonight.
Have a great week everyone!
An hour later... I JUST FOUND MY MINIS! YEAH! Random idea popped into my head as I was walking through my room, and - sure enough - they had fallen BEHIND the big drawer of my sewing cabinet.
I am now happy.