The Bean Made Me Do It

Rather impressive, isn't it?! Don't know why I love it as I do as it's hardly my 'style.' And yet...and yet I could have stood there looking at it for hours....and the pictures make me deliriously happy.....and as it fascinated the Green Woman no end I'm now going to blame it for all odd behavior on both of our parts.

As in....

The Bean made me start a new beaded lace project this morning. This despite the fact that I have considerably more lace on the needles than normal.

The Bean is making us look at lots of beads with increasing interest.....

The Bean prompted the beginning of another massive clean out....this time in the girls' rooms.

The Bean is responsible for my startitis right now....and the corresponding knitters ADD.

The Bean thinks I should sew up a few quick skirts for myself.

The Bean....

You get the idea.

Comments

Paula said…
Blame it on the Bean. Hey, I like that. Shifting blame to an inanimate object is brilliant!
Shelda said…
And what a lovely inanimate object you've picked! I can certainly see why you love it! I think I love it too, come to that.

Popular Posts