News Flash!

Whoops! I just took a moment to look back through the last few posts, and realized that I had completely forgotten to give you our big news after leaving a teaser about it. Sorry!

Quick and easy - my husband has a new job! As of June 15th, he'll be working for Carfax, once again as a computer geek. The decision to change jobs was purely financial, and he's leaving the old job on the absolute best of terms. At this point, I'm not sure what we're the most excited about - the fact that this job will be more challenging than the last (allowing room for personal initiative!), the people he will be working with or the significant (to us) financial gain. Personally, I'm thrilled that he's so excited about his new responsibilities and coworkers, and I'm relieved that our financial strains seem to be coming to an end. For our family, this is definitely a good thing.

Comments

Leciawp said…
congratulations!!!
margene said…
Very good news on both fronts, especially in this economy!
fleegle said…
Congrats on the new job!

I am sorry I made you spend money on the Queen Ring pattern :( But it's a lovely knit.
Shelda said…
Oh, that is great news! I hear lots of good things about working there.

Popular Posts