Day One

Ok, so I'm a little bit late. I had intended to post this last night.....but our Internet access went out in advance of a storm. Whoops! My four day adventure begins with this lovely bowl of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in my absolute favorite pink with a touch of chocolate thrown in for good measure. I have no kids, no pressing work to do around the house and a baby shower on Sunday for a rather special baby. Normally, I don't do a lot of posting about my process...but under these circumstances I thought it would be interesting to go ahead and record my progress each day.

After breakfast I set myself up on my deck with knitting supplies, coffee and a stack of patterns. How
I'd finished the bonnet by lunchtime.

By the time we went out for dinner I had the first of the booties done.

Both booties were complete by 9 last night - when I officially set the knitting aside for the day.

Next up....the sweater....

Comments

Popular Posts