In Which I See The Wisdom Of My Husband's Ways

I left my camera at my parents house.

D'oh.

I blocked a new shawl yesterday and was just sick that I didn't have a camera so that I could take pictures while it was nicely pinned out on the floor. I wondered what I was to do with my blog this week without pictures of projects I would be working on.

Then my husband reminded me.

Several months ago he bought a cheap camera to have as a back-up just in case.

Bless his heart.

I'm going to try something different this week. Look for the first of a four-day series starting this evening!

Comments

Leciawp said…
Husbands rock!

I'm intrigued about your upcoming series...
Anonymous said…
Yes, bless your husband's heart. He is my favorite nephew.
Anonymous said…
Yes, bless your husband's heart. Afterall, he is my Favorite nephew.

Popular Posts