Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Last Day

This is the little girl we sent to kindergarten last fall.

And here she is today...on the last day of her wonderful kindergarten year.

My husband and I are very grateful to our school, the administrators and most especially the teachers for having created a warm, loving, fun, and safe environment for our little one to learn in. We could not have asked for a better kindergarten experience, and we thank our lucky stars that we just happened to live in this particular school district.

And now...let the summer fun begin!

2 comments:

Anne said...

It's SUCH an important time in school. I think it's fantastic she had a great experience. I still have fond memories of my K5 teacher (Mrs. Wang) - she was the best!

A Day That is Dessert said...

a big transition! Cal had his last day of preschool today; we're all feeling a bit emotional.