The Last Day

This is the little girl we sent to kindergarten last fall.

And here she is today...on the last day of her wonderful kindergarten year.

My husband and I are very grateful to our school, the administrators and most especially the teachers for having created a warm, loving, fun, and safe environment for our little one to learn in. We could not have asked for a better kindergarten experience, and we thank our lucky stars that we just happened to live in this particular school district.

And now...let the summer fun begin!

Comments

Anne P said…
It's SUCH an important time in school. I think it's fantastic she had a great experience. I still have fond memories of my K5 teacher (Mrs. Wang) - she was the best!
Leciawp said…
a big transition! Cal had his last day of preschool today; we're all feeling a bit emotional.

Popular Posts