Because Scarves Always Fit







Tudor Grace, by Anne Hanson of Knit Spot

Yarn: Pagewood Farms

Needles: US 5, ancient blue aluminum straights(!)

Size:10.5x48 inches

Modifications: I wound up doing about 60 repeats of the pattern instead of 43

Notes: This has been really tricky yarn to photograph. To give you an idea of how off it is, the shirt I'm wearing in the picture above is actually a true purple. The colors in the yarn are true primary colors and really do look like they cam straight out of a crayon box.


I love this new scarf! It did exactly what I wanted it to do - which was to provide a quick knit to help me clear the air between big projects. While I love complicated lace pieces, I also love simple patterns with easily memorized repeats. Quite simply, this was a joy to knit!


(Links to come....I'm on my way to a playdate with my BKB.)

Comments

Shelda said…
I love it! I think I'm going to have to buy that pattern.
YowlYY said…
I might just as well follow you and make mine longer...at least, I will keep knitting until my yarn lasts :)

Popular Posts