Where To Start?

We're back and returning to normal life now. I took over 200 pictures this weekend, and am having a wee bit of trouble figuring out where to start!

For the record, I decided to take my camera almost everywhere with me. I'm kicking myself, though, for two reasons. First, I missed one truly excellent photo of my father. We were walking up the road towards our house and stepped off the road so that we could look at the trees. As we stepped across the ditch the scene before me was transformed into magic because of subject, color, perspective and emotion. Drat. Second, my camera is very, very limited with what it can do. Sigh.

I hope you enjoy my little photo essays!

Comments

margene said…
The magical moment is etched in your memory and you'll never forget it anyway. Looking forward to seeing your week on the farm unfold.

Popular Posts