My Spring Has Arrived

If you know me at all, you know that I undergo a very strong color shift each spring and fall. (Thus the blank, confused look if you ask me about my favorite color...) My color preferences have definitely undergone this shift in the last couple of weeks, and you can clearly see that in the new yarn that lives in my stash. Another skein of "Sock the Vote" (Schaeffer Anne) in "Hillary." Thanks Mom!

Sublime Soya Cotton DK, which will soon become the girls' Easter ensembles. Yay!
Ah Spring...I am glad you are here!

Comments

Leciawp said…
I kind of do that with colors, too. Hooray for spring!
margene said…
Spring is popping out all over this blog! Nice colors. Doesn't it feel good to have an organized stash?
Angela said…
Can't wait to see what you make! Love the Easter colors!

Popular Posts