The Monday List




These are pictures I shot last week during a torrential downpour. It's been dry here, and so we really can't complain. I can honestly say, though, that I've never seen the drainage creek out back flood so quickly or become so large. It was rather impressive.

The end is in sight with the alpaca show, and so it is time to return to my favorite organizational tool - the Monday List.
  1. Wash all of the mini-skeins for the alpaca show.
  2. Finalize paperwork for the alpaca show.
  3. Judge the Suri samples (there's only 11).
  4. Pack everything up and have it ready to return to the show superintendent by next Monday!
  5. Important PEO paperwork must be completed! The sooner the better - and probably today.
  6. Likewise, I need to prepare for my PEO meeting this week.
  7. I'm teaching the first session of a 3-part 'knit to fit' sock class on Saturday, and so I need to make sure I have all of my notes and samples together.
  8. Sort and put away hand-me-downs for the girls, box up outgrown clothes to give to friends and charity. (This is important. There's been a stack of storage boxes and a mound of old clothes living in my bedroom for far too long as I've pulled random things, but not had time to do anything with them.)
  9. Family Menu Planning - something which is always a good thing, but has fallen woefully aside as I've been so busy over the last month.
  10. I'm not going to worry about any intense Spring Cleaning until the alpaca is out the door - but I do want to start working on some small things, like reorganizing my bedroom area and scrubbing the kitchen floors. All of this is as time allows, and I will press the family into duty as needed. I imagine that next week's list is going to be more Spring Cleaning than anything else.
  11. One of the things I would like to do is to put together a post-alpaca list of things that I want/need to catch up on.
  12. And because life is no good if it's all work and no play, I do want to do some fun knitting this week! The lacewing shawl is well under way, and I think I'll just stick with it. I might even be able to finish it by the next guild meeting!

Comments

margene said…
Impressive amount to do on your list. Good luck. I have no doubt you'll do it all.
Leciawp said…
Those are impressive photos - that is a LOT of rain!! Wow! Hope your week is off to a good start. xo

Popular Posts