The Monday List


Last week, as you may remember, was a bit on the busy side....

The follow up:

1-4 The alpaca Spin-Off superintendent is picking up everything on Wednesday! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to finally be finished with this job. I do have some paperwork to wrap up, but that won't take long. Life can now return to normal.

5-6 I finalized all of my PEO paperwork this morning, and was ready for my meeting last week. I was rather caught off guard by how completely draining that meeting and the end of year paperwork was. It's a good thing that I love my chapter so much!

7 I had a wonderful first sock class.

8-11 However, nothing else got accomplished last week. I was rather surprised with exactly how much PEO work had to be done. In fact, I spent the greater part of three entire days dealing with it, and with the rest of my time devoted to the alpaca show.... Again, life can return to normal now.

12. I did finish most of my lacewing shawl, but. More on that tomorrow.

This week's list:

There is no list. I'm so completely exhausted and drained that I need to really take it easy this next week. Yes, the house needs to be cleaned and there are projects that I both need and want to do. The Green Woman and I feel a great need to just be, though, and so that's what we're going to do for a while.

Comments

margene said…
It's so good to hear you're taking a breather!
You SO deserve to rest a bit! Goodness, girl!
Leciawp said…
Yay for no list this week!! Regroup and take the week to catch your breath. xoxo

Popular Posts