Hello Friends!

I just wanted to leave a quick note to tell you that I haven't entirely disappeared.

This last week was a rather interesting week that proved to be very introspective for me. Consequently, I spent a lot of time knitting quietly, reading, playing silly games with the girls and relaxing. It's been very good for me, but I have missed my blog!

Unfortunatly, our schedule is not helpful right now. The girls and I are getting ready to leave for a Spring Break trip to my parents' farm, and so I may or may not be blogging this next week either. At the very least, though, I am planning on taking our camera so that I can finally take pictures of the farm life I miss so much.

I hope you are enjoying the first of spring, and I will see you again soon!

Comments

Leciawp said…
Happy first week of spring! Enjoy your time away - I look forward to seeing your photos on your return! xoxo
Paula said…
I hope you are enjoying a fantastic week on the farm. Looking forward to seeing photos when you return. Your spring is ahead of ours. It is still quite gray here.

Love the colors for the girls' Easter dresses!

Popular Posts