The Monday List

The Pixie tends to leave strange offerings in my bedroom....

It's time to get back to the list!
  1. We're having the house appraised on Wednesday because we are thinking about refinancing. I've mixed feelings. On the one hand, we could get a better interest rate (although ours is already really good), lowering our monthly payment and giving us a bit more wiggle room in the budget. On the other hand, I'm not comfortable with the implications of refinancing because I'm not sure I want to be here long enough to make it worthwhile. Either way, I have an appraiser coming Wednesday at 9, which means I need to spend tomorrow in crazy cleaning mode. Sigh. I really hate it when strangers come to the house - and this is worse than normal.
  2. Spring Cleaning has truly arrived. Now that the alpaca is gone, I need to reorganize our bedroom closet, scrub the master bath and put our bedroom to rights.
  3. Also, it's time to finally start sorting the girls' clothing.
  4. Also, the girls' rooms are disastrous. They need serious work.
  5. I do have a little bit of prep work to do for my sock class. We have our third and final session this Saturday, and I need to make sure my samples are ready.
  6. I also have a wee bit of work for my P.E.O. meeting Thursday night - but not much.
  7. For fun, I am going to start working on the girls' Easter dresses. I swatched yesterday, and will probably cast on this evening.
  8. I really need to be finished with my Lacewing shawl. I'm still enjoying it....but I'm also fantasizing about other projects in a big way.
  9. Speaking of other projects, I at least want to cast on for my next sweater - and I think you may be surprised with my choice.
  10. What you didn't know about February was that I was able to easily make a whole bunch of healthy changes in my lifestyle. I cleaned up my sleep habits, successfully went on Weight Watcher (at home, using old materials), rebooted my exercise schedule, built upon my journaling habits and worked on some emotional stuff through guided imagery and writing exercises. It was a fantastic month, and I'm very proud of all of the work I did! Last week I fell off the wagon a bit - mostly due to the overwhelming amount of work I did to finish up the alpaca and the exhaustion that followed. I don't at all feel bad about that, but I do want to make sure I get back to the good stuff before I allow myself to slide any further. I've made a good start already, and will be using this week to reinforce my good habits.

Have a great week everyone!

Comments

Leciawp said…
Great list - it will feel so good to get as much done as you can! I love this: "reinforce my good habits" - good for you!!

Popular Posts