Unexpected Consequences

Yesterday I opened the mailbox to find a wonderful treat! My friend Bonnie - she of the Blue Peninsula and designer of Emily's Firmament - sent me a package of yarn scraps for my blankie!
The little tags you see? Bonnie very kindly labeled each ball of yarn for me.
Which is a good thing, because these three are so lovely that I just might have to track down full skeins for myself....

Nevertheless, the yarn hadn't been in my home for more than an hour before it made an appearance in my blanket, putting a big smile on my face.

Bonnie sent a lovely note with the yarn, commenting on the types of colors she generally prefers. It got me to thinking....what do the colors of my own scraps say about me? There is one obvious answer - that I knit a LOT of socks for other people.

The rest I'll have to think on for a bit.

Thank You Bonnie!

Comments

Paula said…
Oh how fun! I see a lot of mitres in your day.
Bonnie said…
I'm glad you like the yarns. Hope they help the blanket grow!

Popular Posts