The Monday List

I know....you just saw this one. I just happen to like it a LOT, as it's one of the few photos I've managed with this camera that turned out EXACTLY as I had hoped it would.


Without Further Ado, The Green Woman and I present the Monday List:

NEEDS:
  1. To get through the first week of school without any trouble, successfully navigating our family's new schedule.
  2. Workbasket roundup and current project reviews for the blog.
  3. To finish a pair of socks so that I can start the girls' fall socks.
  4. Start working on a design project that's near and dear to my heart. Our conversation with our friends on Saturday brought it up, and the ideas are swirling again.
  5. Continue to spin a bit every day.


WANTS:
  1. To finish a second pair of socks.
  2. Beaded lace....
  3. Clean out my closet.
  4. Liberate some singles from the bobbin.


WISHES:

  1. To renew my early morning quite time rituals. To be honest, I don't know if this is going to happen. I miss it, and I probably need to get back to it because it does oddly help out my sleep schedule. However, I've also grown accustomed to morning snuggle time, and I'm not sure if I want to give that up.
  2. More personal-training! Totally out of the budget right now, but a girl can dream...and try to figure out how to afford it!

Have a great week everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts