Without Further Ado, The Green Woman and I present the Monday List:
- To get through the first week of school without any trouble, successfully navigating our family's new schedule.
- Workbasket roundup and current project reviews for the blog.
- To finish a pair of socks so that I can start the girls' fall socks.
- Start working on a design project that's near and dear to my heart. Our conversation with our friends on Saturday brought it up, and the ideas are swirling again.
- Continue to spin a bit every day.
- To finish a second pair of socks.
- Beaded lace....
- Clean out my closet.
- Liberate some singles from the bobbin.
- To renew my early morning quite time rituals. To be honest, I don't know if this is going to happen. I miss it, and I probably need to get back to it because it does oddly help out my sleep schedule. However, I've also grown accustomed to morning snuggle time, and I'm not sure if I want to give that up.
- More personal-training! Totally out of the budget right now, but a girl can dream...and try to figure out how to afford it!
Have a great week everyone!