Monday, August 24, 2009

The Monday List

I just saw this one. I just happen to like it a LOT, as it's one of the few photos I've managed with this camera that turned out EXACTLY as I had hoped it would.

Without Further Ado, The Green Woman and I present the Monday List:

  1. To get through the first week of school without any trouble, successfully navigating our family's new schedule.
  2. Workbasket roundup and current project reviews for the blog.
  3. To finish a pair of socks so that I can start the girls' fall socks.
  4. Start working on a design project that's near and dear to my heart. Our conversation with our friends on Saturday brought it up, and the ideas are swirling again.
  5. Continue to spin a bit every day.

  1. To finish a second pair of socks.
  2. Beaded lace....
  3. Clean out my closet.
  4. Liberate some singles from the bobbin.


  1. To renew my early morning quite time rituals. To be honest, I don't know if this is going to happen. I miss it, and I probably need to get back to it because it does oddly help out my sleep schedule. However, I've also grown accustomed to morning snuggle time, and I'm not sure if I want to give that up.
  2. More personal-training! Totally out of the budget right now, but a girl can dream...and try to figure out how to afford it!

Have a great week everyone!