And I agree whole-heartedly with her.
To that end, I've come up with a plan.
- The Monday List will be returning asap!
- This week I will take some time to focus on a few projects that I've been working on lately. I'll also go through my workbasket again and bring everyone up to speed with what's going on in my creative life.
- Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to present a series of posts that look at my creative roots. I've been digging through old pictures and making notes about what has influenced my handwork over the years, and I think this will be a lot of fun!
- Along with that, I'm going to be looking to the future towards my artistic goals.
- I'm also going to focus for a bit on cleaning up and updating many of the elements on my blog - something that I've needed to do for a long while.
- There may perhaps be a new weekly feature or two to add....I'm just not quite sure yet...
- There absolutely will still be family posts (can't miss the first day photos, after all!), but I may try to condense them and perhaps have just one or two days/week devoted to family activities.
Thanks to all of you for hanging in there with me this summer!