The Green Woman Exerts Her Will

It has been brought to my attention - ahem - that a certain elemental being in this household isn't entirely pleased that the blog named after her has had little to nothing to do with creativity lately. Much as she loves the children, appreciates our work in the gym, has enjoyed the weather and understands the back-to-school craziness, she would like to bring the attention back to where it's supposed to be for a while.

And I agree whole-heartedly with her.

To that end, I've come up with a plan.
  1. The Monday List will be returning asap!
  2. This week I will take some time to focus on a few projects that I've been working on lately. I'll also go through my workbasket again and bring everyone up to speed with what's going on in my creative life.
  3. Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to present a series of posts that look at my creative roots. I've been digging through old pictures and making notes about what has influenced my handwork over the years, and I think this will be a lot of fun!
  4. Along with that, I'm going to be looking to the future towards my artistic goals.
  5. I'm also going to focus for a bit on cleaning up and updating many of the elements on my blog - something that I've needed to do for a long while.
  6. There may perhaps be a new weekly feature or two to add....I'm just not quite sure yet...
  7. There absolutely will still be family posts (can't miss the first day photos, after all!), but I may try to condense them and perhaps have just one or two days/week devoted to family activities.

Thanks to all of you for hanging in there with me this summer!

Comments

Anne P said…
Oooo.... sounds great! Can't wait!
Leciawp said…
This is your personal blog - I say do whatever you want! I've enjoyed all of it. Hope your week's off to a great start. xo
Paula said…
Absolutely do need the family photos! Looking forward to your creative energy flow!

Popular Posts