Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Next Two

It's past time to start considering the next couple of sweaters for NaKniSweMoDo. As you know, I finished the first two in January, and took February off so that I could focus on the alpaca show. Now that the end is in sight, I'm read to move on.

Here are the two I'm considering.

Town and Country, from A Fine Fleece - made with Cascade 220 in a green heather.

Or,

Ylva, by Elsebeth Lavold, in some silky wool of a long discontinued color that I earned several years ago by knitting a store sample. It would feel good to use up that yarn!
I have a list of pros and cons for both, but at this point it's still six of one....

3 comments:

A Day That Is Dessert said...

Let us know what you decide!

Margene said...

I'm still in winter mode and would rather knit something I can wear now...at least for a few days until it's really spring. It will be ready early for next year. Then I can consider summer wear. Both your sweaters are nice choices, however.

Shelda said...

I love it that they're both green!