The Next Two

It's past time to start considering the next couple of sweaters for NaKniSweMoDo. As you know, I finished the first two in January, and took February off so that I could focus on the alpaca show. Now that the end is in sight, I'm read to move on.

Here are the two I'm considering.

Town and Country, from A Fine Fleece - made with Cascade 220 in a green heather.

Or,

Ylva, by Elsebeth Lavold, in some silky wool of a long discontinued color that I earned several years ago by knitting a store sample. It would feel good to use up that yarn!
I have a list of pros and cons for both, but at this point it's still six of one....

Comments

Leciawp said…
Let us know what you decide!
margene said…
I'm still in winter mode and would rather knit something I can wear now...at least for a few days until it's really spring. It will be ready early for next year. Then I can consider summer wear. Both your sweaters are nice choices, however.
Shelda said…
I love it that they're both green!

Popular Posts