- Start my third sweater for the year - Town & Country from A Fine Fleece.
- Spring Cleaning!
- Sort the girls' clothes.
- Spin something for myself!
- Go to the park with the girls
- Sew up a bunch of my project bags. I need more, and several friends have asked if I would make them for sale.
- Work on my quilt.
- Finally put together my beaded necklace.
- Go on a Charles De Lint book binge.
- Spend quality time with both girls - playing with the Pixie and reading with the Princess.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
10 Things I Want To Do When I'm Finished With The Alpaca
First, a picture of my bedroom - to which the alpaca has been relocated. Why? Excessive Glitter in the kitchen and living room. My List: