I Did Warn You

As expected, I've been buried this week under a mountain of alpaca. (Which is stinky work, let me tell you!)

YES, I've absolutely enjoyed every minute of the job. Well, ok, every bit except for that one sample which had poo in it. (Why on earth would you submit a sample with poo?)

NO, I have not had any time for anything else beyond spinning and my family.

YES, it's going to be like this for the rest of the month - which means that the blog is going to take a bit of a hit.

The good news, though, is that I've come up with some great ideas for posts to keep us happy in the meantime. Look for those posts to start next week after The Monday List.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Comments

Leciawp said…
Wow - incredible that some of it had poo on it!! Yikes. Good luck with your projects and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Popular Posts