I Love It When A Plan Comes Together

Seemed an appropriate title given the amount of time I spent spinning while watching the A-Team on Saturdays back in high school!

Last night I prepared the last bag of Angel's roving for spinning. Should all go as planned, I will finish it up tomorrow, thus finishing one of my goals for Le Tour De Fleece. Interestingly enough, by completing this goal I will be forced to deal with another goal - that of filling my drop spindle. Why? I will end up using all of my bobbins for Angel. I'm not entirely sure of how I want to ply all of that alpaca yet, so I'm going to leave it on the bobbins and then focus on my spindle while I think about it.

Thus, a nice, neat plan...courtesy of Le Tour De Fleece and a touch of providence.

In other news, I have finished half of the edging on my shawl! Yipee! I hopefully will have pictures up of the finished shawl by the end of the week!

Comments

Popular Posts