- I woke up early and spent some time with my journal - curled up in my old Starbucks chair in my corner of the basement.
- I went for a four mile run with my BRF - outside in the gorgeously cold, sunshiny day.
- I made decisions about the next sweater for myself, and did the prep work so that I can start immediately.
- I laughed with my friends, loved my babies, and kissed my husband.
- I took care of my health by taking a much needed nap...even though I really didn't want to.
- I made my favorite allergy-compliant soup to nourish my body and soul.
- I kept my internet time to a minimum...choosing books and podcasts instead.
- I worked on connections - surprising two friends at a coffee shop, making plans with another, having a text conversation with yet another.
- I took a situation that's troubled me for a while, sat with it in contemplation, and chose to find ways to fix it.
We talk about starting --- tomorrow...or next week....or on a certain day.
I chose to start today.