5 Things That Make Me Laugh

I've been working feverishly for the last few days to finish up my silk shawl so that I can show it off at my Knitting Study group tomorrow night. Don't get me wrong...it has been loads of fun...but it has also eaten up just about all of my free time.

As that also means I don't have much to blog about, I thought I would give you a list of the five things that have been making me laugh lately.



  1. My girls have been going through a bun phase lately. They both ask almost every day for a pretty bun, and it makes them look so much like the teen-aged me that I have to laugh. Where did they get the idea? Believe it or not...Star Wars.

  2. My husband's dog - a papillon - lost a toenail last Tuesday evening. This in and of itself isn't funny at all as I'm sure it hurt. However, her reaction was so typically her that one has to grin. She has spent almost every day since limping around the house in high drama, convinced she was going to lose a paw. When she thinks we're not watching she walks just fine. Silly girl.

  3. I no longer have to wear a swimsuit or get in the water when I take the girls to the pool.

  4. My cat has a 'tickle spot' just like dogs do. Instead of thumping her back leg, though, when you pet her tickle spot, located at the base of her tail, she starts spasmodically licking. She'll go through the motions if there is nothing close by, but she prefers to lean over a bit and start licking the nearest human. You would think this would annoy her, but apparently she loves it and is now about a million times friendlier.

  5. The cat thing has started a new game. So far I'm winning, having made the cat lick my husband right between the eyes because he got a bit too close.

I know that is all VERY random. Tune in tomorrow for hopefully a finished shawl and some knitting news!

Comments

I LOVE it when you find a cat's tickle spot! Some of mine have them, some don't, but licking the air is hilarious...
Susan said…
Ahh...the bun. Birgitte thinks they are way cool too....comes from Cinderella and ballet.
Leciawp said…
I love all of this random :)

Popular Posts