Gram's Hat

Behold.... The hat I made for my Gram at Christmas, because she so nicely asked.
I didn't manage to get pictures before I left the hat with my parents, and Mom's pictures aren't the best beauty shots in the world. Gram assures me that when she had time to play with her hat she was able to make it look a whole lot better. She LOVES her hat, and has called a couple of times to thank me.
Pattern: Sunflower Tam by Norah Gaughan in Knitting Nature
Needles: Addi Turbo, 16 inch, US 8 and 9
Time to Knit: December 23-24, 2009
Size: Adult
No modifications!

Comments

Shelda said…
It's lovely to be able to make a hat for your grandmother. Bonus if it's one she loves! ;)
Anne P said…
It looks gorgeous on her! What a great, cheerful color.
Leciawp said…
Great looking hat - it suits her!
Paula said…
Lovely hat, lovely Gram.

Popular Posts