Monday, November 30, 2009

The Monday List

Starting Fresh Today!

and without preamble...

  1. Carmen would be fantastic if I could finish both of them this week.
  2. Take 'glamour shots' of my new shawl and post about it. I can't wait to share it fully with you because I'm sooooo very in love with it!
  3. Get a new sports bra. Seriously....I had to replace the others last week because of the weight I've lost, and as of today mine is so big that it's causing chafing. It's a good problem to have!
  4. Finalize Christmas gift plans.
  5. Make a decision about Christmas cards.
  6. Get the girls Christmas dresses.....which will require a decision. (Are you getting the Christmas theme?)
  1. I really want to do some spinning this week. I started prepping fiber yesterday, and have several possibilities. Yep, I'm stuck at the 'too many options, none being exactly what I want' stage.
  2. I've done enough work on my big cardigan that I now need to make some decisions about how I'm going to proceed with the arms. Why? I'm rewriting the pattern to ditch the seams. I have several options....and so we'll see!
  3. Possibly run a 5K this weekend. I'm going to talk to my trainer about it tomorrow...and it might depend on the weather as well.
  1. Work on the repair basket.
  2. Get to work on the quilt.
  3. Embroidery.

Have a great week everyone!


Anne said...

I understand the too-many-options concept. Welcome to my little friend - the random number generator - to help me pick when I haven't a clue where to start!

A Day That is Dessert said...

Yay for needing a new sports bra! And good luck with it all...I hope you have a productive and satisfying week.