and without preamble...
- Carmen Banana....it would be fantastic if I could finish both of them this week.
- Take 'glamour shots' of my new shawl and post about it. I can't wait to share it fully with you because I'm sooooo very in love with it!
- Get a new sports bra. Seriously....I had to replace the others last week because of the weight I've lost, and as of today mine is so big that it's causing chafing. It's a good problem to have!
- Finalize Christmas gift plans.
- Make a decision about Christmas cards.
- Get the girls Christmas dresses.....which will require a decision. (Are you getting the Christmas theme?)
- I really want to do some spinning this week. I started prepping fiber yesterday, and have several possibilities. Yep, I'm stuck at the 'too many options, none being exactly what I want' stage.
- I've done enough work on my big cardigan that I now need to make some decisions about how I'm going to proceed with the arms. Why? I'm rewriting the pattern to ditch the seams. I have several options....and so we'll see!
- Possibly run a 5K this weekend. I'm going to talk to my trainer about it tomorrow...and it might depend on the weather as well.
- Work on the repair basket.
- Get to work on the quilt.
Have a great week everyone!