The Monday List

Hmmm, I just looked at last week's list. Yes, I was able to accomplish everything on the Needs list, but I didn't touch the Wants. It was kind of a crazy week - definitely busier than usual - and I'm glad I didn't go overboard with my list.

This week, we're back to more normal of a schedule. So let's just jump right in!

The NEEDS:
  1. Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells....the Christmas knitting needs to jump in full force!
  2. This week I'm upping my exercise schedule from 5 to 6 days/week. My trainer and I set out some achievable long term goals two weeks ago, and part of that includes bumping up the exercise a notch. Due to our schedule, this is the first week I can actually do 6 days, and I'm looking forward to the challenge!
  3. Along with that, I want to make official plans to deal with the holidays in a healthy way - scheduling workouts and planning for healthy foods. After all, if I'm going to hit my long-term goal I have to make sure that I'm following through with everything I have to do!
  4. I need to prepare something for my P.E.O. auction, seeing as I gave away the item I thought I was going to donate. (Don't regret it for an instance!)
  5. I've been slowly working to clean up and completely declutter our living spaces, and this week I want to finish up the work I've been doing on our bedroom, bath and closet.
  6. Finish a quick little knitting project that I started on Friday.
  7. Finish a second quick little knitting project that I started on Saturday.
The WANTS:
  1. I need to seriously consider some plans to set up an office area in the basement. My husband and I talked on our anniversary about our plans for this house, and part of that includes making a space for me somewhere so that I can find a bit of peace.
  2. That spinning thing is still on my Want list!
  3. Ditto for the embroidery!
  4. I think this perhaps is the week to start getting up early again - as I'm still off from the time change and should probably take advantage of it.

The WISHES:
  1. Purge the closet again. It doesn't need near as much as it did the last time...but it might help a bit.
  2. Purge the storage area in the basement. It's weighing on me a bit.
  3. Paint our bedroom.
  4. Put up a back splash in the kitchen.
  5. Paint the kitchen.
  6. New curtains everywhere.
  7. Replace the floor in the kitchen.
  8. And the carpet, too.
  9. Redo the landscaping in the front.
  10. Never mind....move to a farm!

Ok, Ok...I'm getting carried away with the wishes! A girl can dream, can't she!


Have a Great Week Everyone!

Comments

Leciawp said…
I hope your week is off to a great start!
fleegle said…
I was clearly channeling the Green Woman about the Zia.

Your weekly lists put mine to shame :)

Popular Posts