This week, we're back to more normal of a schedule. So let's just jump right in!
- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells....the Christmas knitting needs to jump in full force!
- This week I'm upping my exercise schedule from 5 to 6 days/week. My trainer and I set out some achievable long term goals two weeks ago, and part of that includes bumping up the exercise a notch. Due to our schedule, this is the first week I can actually do 6 days, and I'm looking forward to the challenge!
- Along with that, I want to make official plans to deal with the holidays in a healthy way - scheduling workouts and planning for healthy foods. After all, if I'm going to hit my long-term goal I have to make sure that I'm following through with everything I have to do!
- I need to prepare something for my P.E.O. auction, seeing as I gave away the item I thought I was going to donate. (Don't regret it for an instance!)
- I've been slowly working to clean up and completely declutter our living spaces, and this week I want to finish up the work I've been doing on our bedroom, bath and closet.
- Finish a quick little knitting project that I started on Friday.
- Finish a second quick little knitting project that I started on Saturday.
- I need to seriously consider some plans to set up an office area in the basement. My husband and I talked on our anniversary about our plans for this house, and part of that includes making a space for me somewhere so that I can find a bit of peace.
- That spinning thing is still on my Want list!
- Ditto for the embroidery!
- I think this perhaps is the week to start getting up early again - as I'm still off from the time change and should probably take advantage of it.
- Purge the closet again. It doesn't need near as much as it did the last time...but it might help a bit.
- Purge the storage area in the basement. It's weighing on me a bit.
- Paint our bedroom.
- Put up a back splash in the kitchen.
- Paint the kitchen.
- New curtains everywhere.
- Replace the floor in the kitchen.
- And the carpet, too.
- Redo the landscaping in the front.
- Never mind....move to a farm!
Ok, Ok...I'm getting carried away with the wishes! A girl can dream, can't she!
Have a Great Week Everyone!