Baby Love

Yesterday my friend Kristin came for a visit with her new baby Hazel. To my immense surprise and delight, wee Hazel was dressed in the booties and jacket that I made for her. The booties didn't stay on long enough for a picture, although they fit beautifully. Babies and shoes - as we all know - just don't match! Kristin said that the little BSJ is the one piece she wears the most often, and she got a bit misty when she realized that Hazel probably wouldn't be able to wear it much longer. At any rate, I had to share some pictures with you because it was a wonderful, special day....not in the least because Kristin is another one of those friends with whom I hope to fully reconnect.


PS. Just before Kristin left, I slipped the Norwegian Woods shawl into her diaper bag. It found its home.

Comments

Leciawp said…
Oh what a beautiful baby!! I'm so glad you had a chance to connect. So nice to see your work properly 'modeled' too!
angela said…
Adorable baby..love the sweater and I love her name--Hazel was an aunt of mine and some conversations I'm reminded of that no one chooses the old-fashioned names anymore. Just beautiful.
Jenny said…
Love the pics. What a sweet baby! And nice to see a real live baby in one of the many lovely items you've made.

Popular Posts