Christmas Kniting

Do you have any ideas about what this could be?
Does this help? (And yes...I know a few of you have already made this particular item!)
Here's my last hint!

That's right, I'm knitting sock monkeys! Carmen Banana, to be exact. When Knit Picks debuted this adorable kit this summer, I fell head over heels in love.
The problem? I have two girls...and I didn't really want to knit two complete sets, nor did I want to shell out the money for two kits.
The solution? Mom got the same email that I did, and she fell in love too. She proposed that we each buy a kit and split up the knitting. Perfect! When they arrived, we decided that I would knit the monkeys and she would make the clothes.
I have to admit that I'm enjoying this project more than I expected to. I started last Thursday night, and am about half way through the first monkey, with the arms of the second already finished. I'm working as fast as I can because Mom and I are planning to test the fit of the clothes on Thanksgiving.
Which means...back to work!

Comments

Bonnie said…
Good luck with the test fitting, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anne P said…
They are VERY cute!

Popular Posts