I Learned My Lesson

When you ignore the Green Woman, things tend to happen.

I've been working really hard over the last several months to keep the number of WIPs down. Instead of heeding the siren song of startitis, I've steadily worked on projects even when I haven't been interested in them. Productive? Usually. Fun? Not always. Why? Who knows.

The Green Woman, of course, thought this was all very ridiculous. She kept shoving different yarns under my nose to encourage me to move on to new things, and I just kept ignoring her.

SO, last night she dumped a mocha....on my Forest Path Stole. That's right, she dumped a mocha on white Suri Alpaca, managing to hit both the completed two tiers and the attached ball of yarn. Clearly, she was not impressed by the my day of slogging away at the thing just because it needed to be done.

Today I started a new pair of socks and a sweater.

Comments

Popular Posts