The Most Beautiful Apple In The World!

Ok, so I take it back. I have some things to share, and I don't want to wait!

First up...I found this apple - an organic Braeburn - at the store last week, and fell ridiculously in love with it. I was oddly captivated by it's beauty as I'd never, ever seen an apple like this before! I HAD to have it, and so home with me it came...where it was then hidden away from the girls until I could take some pictures. (I think I took 30 pictures...but it was just so pretty! ) I hope you enjoy my silliness!














Comments

margene said…
The apple looks like it could be in the circus. I'm very fond of yellow flowers in a blue vase, too. ;-)
Paula said…
That is a very beautiful apple! The striping reminds me of a traditional tomato pincushion. I can see why you fell in love with it, Snow White!
Shelda said…
That is one gorgeous apple! I can definitely see the attraction. You go, girl!
Angela said…
It looks pieced like a quilt. I love it!

Popular Posts