Remember that crazy schedule through the end of the month? Well, because of that - and a really large to-do list - I'm going to take a break from blogging through the end of the month. In the meanwhile, send happy thoughts my way as I try to:
- Complete all of my year-end Presidential duties for my PEO chapter.
- While simultaneously preparing to hand said duties over to the next president.
- Do the church audit. (When I agreed, I thought I was to audit the current year - meaning I would get the paperwork NEXT February.)
- Prepare for the Princess's birthday party on Saturday.
- And also her parent-teacher conference on Wednesday.
- Deal with the Pixie's 4th fever in two-months.
- Continue with my necessary training.
- And try to get the house cleaned up!
All while my husband is out of town on business.
I'm tired just looking at that list!
See you in March!