Acquisitions

2 skeins of KnitPicks Imagination Sock Yarn in Frog Prince. The color is even better than I had thought it would be!

1 Cone of 2/14 Alpaca Silk by Valley Yarns from Webs. I wanted this color - Nile Green - when I first used this yarn to make my Firmaments Lace Shawl. It was on sale. I couldn't pass it up!

The reason I went to Webs in the first place was because I wanted this - 7 skeins of Skinny Dyed Organic Cotton by Blue Sky Alpacas. The color is called "Pear" and after looking at it on 3 different websites I honestly expected more of a yellow-green. In truth, though, it's a lovely sage. Far from being disappointed, I was actually thrilled by the color as it's very similar to a sage that's been a favorite for years.

Next up, what I'm doing with two of these!

Comments

Popular Posts