Wee Socks


Pattern: Mostly from Lucy Neatby, with modifications to match the big pair of socks each matches
Yarns: Lots of Opal, some Trekking, and a bit of Regia
August 30 - September 1, 2008

I should have finished them in a day or two, but decided napping was more important than knitting this weekend. (And yes, I am back to feeling 100%!)

As I sat down to complete the last one Sunday night, I realized that there was a wee problem with that wee sock. It was to be the third mini made out of Opal Brazil - a yarn that captures a rainbow in wool. Instead of having three unique little socks, though, I had three mostly blue socks. That just wouldn't do, so I ripped it out and redid it yesterday morning. I used the other end of the yarn ball, and now have a very cute rainbow sock.

It's time to put away the bag of leftovers once again. I have 25 of these little gems, and although my husband thinks I'm a bit silly about them, I love each and every one of them dearly!

Comments

Popular Posts