To that end, this is what needs to be done:
- The binding on my lap quilt needs to be sewn down. You may remember that I purchased the fabric for this quilt nearly two years ago...and ultimately handed it over to my mother because I realized I was never going to do it on my own. Oddly, she did everything except for the hand sewn portion of the binding. (She did the machine-sewn top half and the corners for me.) It's been folded and sitting in my rocker every since. Ahem.
- My Green Man in the Hill embroidery piece needs to be completed...and then I need to do something with it. I love embroidery, and I have other pieces I would like to move on to.
- A decision needs to be made about a beaded silk stole I started a year and a half ago. When lace goes unfinished for this long, there is a problem.
- I would like to complete the singles on my one drop spindle project. In fact, it's the ONLY drop spindle project I've ever done, and it has sadly been neglected for way too long.
- There are two pair of unfinished felted clogs in my workbasket that simply need to have the ends woven in and then to be dumped in a washer for felting. I'll have to take them to my parents' home for that...but this is a ridiculous thing to have let sit for so long, especially given how fantastic the finished slippers are! (And that I have no slippers at all right now.)
- If at all possible, the Princess needs to be finished. I don't know that I can actually accomplish that in February because I have a LOT of gift knitting that I need to be working on as well, but any progress will be good. The end, actually, is in sight. I only have about 6 repeats of the center pattern (ONLY!) and the top edging to do. So perhaps I'll just shoot to finish the center.