All Socks And No Play...

Make Kristin a dull knitter!
Ok, not really. I'm having enough fun with the sock project to keep both myself and the Green Woman occupied for a long while to come. However, that doesn't mean that I don't need a break once in a while to do something completely different.
Right now that something different is in the form of Jared Flood's Juneberry Triangle, knit with some of my very own handspun. What could be better?!
You might remember that I had attempted this shawl once before, completing the entire center portion before realizing that I had barely touched my handspun. I frogged it and decided to go up two needle sizes for the next attempt. To my intense delight, the yarn is MUCH happier with a size 9 needle than it was with a 7. Whereas the first time the yarn and pattern were fun but the knitting was hard on my hands and very slow....now the triangle is flying by with great joy.
Who knows...perhaps I'll even get it done before Spring Break!


Comments

Popular Posts