SO, to that end I've decided that I need to spin up all of my fiber stash by the end of March. Yes, yes, I can hear some of you gasping over that statement. Let's look at what it really involves, though. My fiber stash includes:
- 2 4oz. braids of merino-tencel Roving in "Rosewood" from Greenwood Fiberworks.
- 2 4 oz. braids of the same fiber in "Sherwood Forest".
- 2 4 oz. braids of merino roving in "Watercolors" also from Greenwood Fiberworks.
- 4.2 oz. of merino/tussah (80/20) blended Jelly Roll batts from Giggle Jelly.
- 16 oz. of Ashland Bay merino in "Sage" from The Yarnbarn.
- 8. oz. of Suri/silk, from the Yarnbarn.
- 2 4 oz. merino-tencel Going Bonkers rovings in "Dragonfly", from the YarnBarn.
- 5 4 oz. merino-tencel Going Boners rovings in "Funky Green", from the Yarnbarn.
- 4.1 oz. sock blend batt in "Dirty Martini" from Butterfly Girl Designs.
- 3.3 oz. bamboo batt in "Chocolate on My Blue Silk Dress" also from Butterfly Girl.
- 4 oz. tussah silk top from Hillcreek Fiber Studio.
- 6. oz. merino-tencel braid in 'Neapolitan" from Zarzuela's Fibers.
- 7.4 oz merino/silk batts in greens/yellows from All The Pretty Fibers.
- 4.4 oz. silk/merino top in purples/golds from Hedgehog Fibers.
- 2 3.5 oz. braids of shetland/silk (80/20) in "Weilansia Forest" from The Thylacine.
- 2.86 oz. mulberry silk in "Stem to Leaf" from No Two Snowflakes.
Let's see...that's a total of 119.26 oz. or 7.45 lbs.
PS. I also have a fleece I bought from a friend a couple of years ago and some Giant Angora wool leftover from my long-ago days of showing rabbits. I'm going to have the two blended, but until I do I'm not worrying about it.
PPS. I'm also not worrying about the reject fibers - things which I've changed my mind about. There aren't many, and most of them have been turned over to the Princess.