In 2010, I knit:
- 2 hats
- 2 scarves
- 2 pair of children's clogs
- 4 pair of adult clogs
- 2 adult sweaters
- 2 children's sweaters
- 3 beaded knit bracelets
- 3 vests
- 6 mini socks
- 3 baby sweaters
- 2 sock monkeys
- 4 pair of basic socks
- 5 shawls
For a total of 40 projects!
My favorite projects were the Christmas sweaters (I still owe you a FO entry on those!), the lace (duh) and the mini-socks, which continue to amuse me despite their basic worthlessness.
What I didn't like were the clogs. Yuck. At least they are done, and there are warm feet again in my family.
In the coming year, I want to focus on a several things. We'll not call them resolutions - because they aren't - but they are aspects of my knitting which I would like to explore.
Specifically, in 2011 I would like to:
- Focus on patterned socks in the project I am doing with my friend.
- Knit with my homespun. It's more than just a pretty desk pet!
- By the end of the year I want to be knitting sweaters for myself.
- Start designing.
- Do more colorwork, for sure.
- Make serious progress on the Princess shawl.
- Knit mittens - especially traditional stranded colorwork mittens.
It's been a fabulous year, and I would like to thank you all for taking the journey with me!