Forgotten In The Excitement

Yes, the sheep drove most everything else out of my mind for a while....including the fact that while we were home I felted most of those clogs that I made! These are the Princess's clogs.
Mom got excited and felted these for me. Unfortunately, she didn't think to stop the washer and test the fit a time or two, and so the Princess's clogs ended up a bit too small. I've promised to make her another pair after the holidays from the massive pile of leftovers we have.
Fortunately, the Pixie's clogs turned out just right!
Isn't she happy?!
Pattern: Fiber Trends Felted Clogs, children's version
Yarn: Cascade 220 in Misc. colors
Needles: size 13, misc.
Time to knit: Both pair were knit on October 17, 2010...because yes, they are really that fast!
I had hoped to also show you my new vest today, but I'm not entirely satisfied with it at this point. Before I share it with you, I need to reblock it to see if I can fix the shoulders. Hopefully that will do the trick. I'm a bit nervous, however, that the problem might be in the yarn itself...

Comments

Paula said…
Pixie looks adorable in her outfit. The clogs are perfect!

Popular Posts