We're back to a regular week, and so we're back to a Monday List!
- Prepare for my P.E.O. meeting on Thursday. We'll be welcoming a new member, and I have a lot of work to do to prepare for the evening.
- Finish the lime BSJ sets so that I can show them off at guild on Tuesday night...and then put them in the mail on Wed. I'm quite happy to say that I finally found the perfect buttons, and so I can finish with a happy heart.
- Finish up my secret project for the designer and overnight it on Tuesday. I'll be happy when this one goes out the door. Big needles plus cotton yarn equals a lot of horrible strain on my hands!
- Take the kids for seasonal flu shots and schedule a haircut for my shaggy self.
- Finish my Deep in the Woods shawl....because it really needs to be done.
- Keep working on my beaded lace stole....or possibly cast on a new beaded lace shawl. I would really like one to wear for my 10th anniversary at the end of the month, and I just might be able to pull it off if - and only if - I pick which one I want this week and then get to work.
- Transfer my embroidery design to its permanent home...and then start to work!
- Start a colorwork hat....or really just a hat of any sort. I don't have a cute hat, and I find that I really want one.
- Find a new journal. It occurred to me this week that I was ready to start a new one....and the expected freak-out began. The process of selecting the next one is always fraught with drama and stress.....and so I'm giving myself a fairly healthy amount of time to think about it before the old one is used up. Don't judge....it's an important decision.
- Schedule a couple of visits with old friends who have new babies...doesn't that sound like fun!
Have a great week everyone!