The Monday List - The Christmas Edition

Good Morning All!

First, a wrap-up of last week.
  1. The house is sparkly-clean!
  2. The Christmas menu is planned, with significant help from 101 Cookbooks.
  3. The sewing is done
  4. The finish basket is mostly clear.
  5. The girls have seen Santa - as you have seen.
  6. The stash is reorganized.
  7. My birthday was happily celebrated.
  8. Journaling didn't happen as much as I would have liked it to. Sigh.
  9. Ripples in Time has been moved from the needles to the finishing basket.
  10. I have lots of fun lined up for the next two weeks.
  11. We'll actually start Christmas crafts this afternoon. I cut the list down to make a happier family!

Now for this week:

  1. All finish work for Christmas projects needs to be done by the end of the day - mostly because two of the items need to be blocked!
  2. Christmas crafts with the girls are to be done today and tomorrow. Princess is VERY excited about them.
  3. Tomorrow morning the girls are going to Doc and Gana's house (my in-laws) for some Christmas fun. While they are there I am going to do the last little bit of holiday shopping I need to do. It's really not much, and will most likely include some window shopping downtown.
  4. Wrap presents. Ugh. My least-favorite job of the year...
  5. Christmas cooking! I'm VERY excited about our new menu this year!
  6. Our poor Christmas tree dried out very quickly this year, so unfortunately it will have to come down Friday or Saturday.

Here's hoping that the new power cord comes soon so that I can share our Christmas traditions with you!

Have a great week, and Happy Holidays!

Comments

Leciawp said…
You're inspire me - you sound so ready and excited! The kids had snow days every day last week except Monday, so I'm behind schedule. Happy holidays to you and your family! xoxo
Bonnie said…
You go girl! Have fun with the Christmas crafts with the girls and enjoy the window shopping.

(I confess, I too don't like gift wrapping.)

Popular Posts