What Losing Looks Like

 Honey Baby
by Anne Hanson of KnitSpot
Malabrigo Yarn Lace - 2.25 skeins
US 3, 3.25 mm needle - Addi Turbo circs
March 7 - April 2, 2013
Mods:  I left off the edging because I just wasn't up to a 4 row repeat and I wanted to be done so that I could move on.  Instead, I bound off with a crochet chain....attaching with single crochet to groups of four stitches.
 
Notes:  I will never buy Malabrigo Lace again.  It's buttery soft, and oh so perfect for a baby.  But.  The first skein I used had more than 10 imperfections that I had to correct, it felts if you look at it wrong (thus making corrections impossible) and it's not going to hold up for much use.  It's a shame....the colors are amazing.
 
And yes, this was my race project with the sweet baby. 
 
Which I'm so very happy I lost!  Baby has been home for more than two weeks now and is as healthy and happy as can be.  She's a joy!
 

 (I added this picture so that you could see the color...it's very acurate.)

 

Comments

Popular Posts