Comfort Knitting

 Basic Socks - a la Ann Budd
Opal Memory, color 2494
Knit Picks Harmony DPN's - 2.0 mm
Oct 7, 2012 - April 17, 2013
(Truth:  I cast on and did about 14 rows of the first sock back in October. 
I did the rest in less than a week!)
The last few weeks have been amazingly stressful as I've transitioned from being a SAHM of 10 years into a working mom.  I knew it would be....I'm not someone who's been blessed with a career or even many jobs which have been all that enjoyable or fulfilling.  The fact that I've gone back as a sub...well, let's just say that has certain challenges inherent in the position.  I've not had much left over for my creative life (or, sadly, my family) over the last few weeks. 
 
Thus, comfort knitting.
 
Basic socks in a color so luscious that it fills my heart with gladness.  (And my, oh my....you've no idea just how much I adore this color!)
 
Just what the doctor ordered.

Comments

Popular Posts