Quick Update

I had intended to write a fairly lengthy post today....but the children have been nutty, and as a consequence I've been cranky. I, perhaps, could use a bit of a mommy break.

And so for now, just a wee peek at what I've been working on today.First, I've started a baby gift for my trainer, Meghan. The pattern is Minni by Lena Alva, a wee sweater that I fell hard and fast for when I first laid eyes on it. I'm delighted that I know someone who needs this sweater! I'll be using Malabrigo Sock - now carried by my LYS - in the colors Archangel and Cordovan for the bulk of the sweater. (Believe me, I went through my stash with a very critical eye before deciding to buy something for this gift.) The smaller skein on top is Koigu , which I'll use for the wee little bit of contrast trim. I would have preferred a gold, but as I already had the Koigu in my stash....
And in other knitting news, I'm 1/4 of the way done with the Princess edging!

Comments

Anne P said…
Sometime you just have to break down and buy the perfect yarn for the perfect project. At least you checked stash first!
Paula said…
Minni is in my queue also. All her patterns are gorgeous.

Popular Posts