As promised, we're back to regular posting today...which means a Monday List! So let's take a look at what was accomplished last week, shall we?
For starters, my husband and I now have our Christmas plans well in order. I spent an entire afternoon on the computer last week, selecting and ordering much or what we needed - including the girls' Christmas clothes and their main presents. I have one thing left to order, but then we're pretty much done! There are small things left to get for various family members, but that's the fun stuff that I actually enjoy shopping for. As to the Christmas cards, well we're still a bit on the fence.
Let's see....I also bought a sports bra, but then decided not to run the 5K on Saturday because it was just too darn cold for me. (YES, Meghan agreed with that decision....it was in the lowish 20's when the race started.) I did a bit of reading about options for my cardigan, but pretty much decided to set it aside until after Christmas. Finally, I did a very, very small amount of sample spinning this weekend to see what the fiber wanted to become. It's a start!
And now, for the list du jour:
- Carmen Banana. Drat it, I just didn't get either one done. I'm almost there with the first, and hope to have it done for my guild meeting on Tuesday.
- Ditto with the photo shoot for my new shawl. We'll blame in part the grey weather..which makes photos with my camera really tough.
- Make an appointment for the girls' Christmas photos.
- Start mittens for the Pixie. She needs them!
- Finish decorating for Christmas.
- Start a spinning project on each spindle. It's a bit nutty, I know, but it could be fun!
- I want to bake something. Anything. It's not a good idea, but it's definitely something I want to do.
- Get Dad's present underway. He's requested new pages for the photo album I created for him two years ago. (Made him cry!) It'll be an easy-enough gift to create, and shouldn't take a real long time.
- Shopping for everyone else...doesn't technically need to get started this week, but it would be nice to finish early.
- Hmmmm.....an acupuncture appointment would be nice.
- So would a massage.
- And a nice, long afternoon to myself in a coffee shop.