The Monday List

I've been a bit under the weather since yesterday morning, and my internet connection was out most of yesterday....so here's a short and sweet list!

The Needs:
  1. Prepare for my PEO meeting this week - our first after the summer break.
  2. Continue training for the 10K that I'm running on the 26th!
  3. Baby gifts...baby gifts...baby gifts.
  4. Make an appointment for an acupuncture 'tune-up.'
  5. 10 minutes / day on both my cardi and my current lace shawl.
  6. Cast on something new....it's time for something fun!
  7. Continue on with my series on my creative life, which has been sorely neglected.

The Wants:

  1. Liberate some bobbins of their singles.
  2. Spin something on my wee Tsunami!
  3. Start getting up earlier - but only once I'm feeling better.
  4. Get the blog cleaned up!

The Wishes:

  1. Finish cleaning up our bedroom and closet - but only once I'm feeling better.
  2. Work on photos.
  3. Take a mini-vacation by myself. I'm getting that jittery/burned -out feeling again, and I think I need a break.

Have a great week everyone!

Comments

Anne P said…
Lordy, I need one of those mini-vacations then. You have described my current state to a T! Sign me up, please!!

Popular Posts