I'm A Witch!

Look what my friend Paula gave me! Isn't it a delightful award! Thank you very much Paula, it makes my heart happy, and was a very special treat after a couple of rough days. The Green Woman thinks I need to print it out and post it on the wall in my room....and perhaps I shall.

In the spirit of passing it along, I've picked three very deserving friends of mine for a Domestic Witch Blog Award.

First, I'd like to award my BKB, Jenn. Sadly, she doesn't actually blog much anymore (and will probably kill me for this....) but I know what she does at home on a daily basis, and I can't think of anyone else who deserves this sort of award more.

Second, to my friend Jenny - who not only lives an amazing creative life, but who also has a garden which I consider to be truly magical.

Last - but not least - an award to the truly inspirational Lecia. Her blog is a daily treat, filled with beautiful photos and often containing brilliant ideas for parenting, cooking, and living a peaceful life.

Comments

Leciawp said…
I'm blushing - thank you so much Kristin! I am honored. (I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough couple of days. xoxo)
Jenny said…
Oh my goodness, thank you! What an honor! Wish I could say I've been away from the computer brewing up some magical elixir but I've really just been trying to make a stupid sinus headache disappear.
Shelda said…
I love the award, you just never know what they'll come up with next ;)

Popular Posts