The Great Stash Toss of 2015, Part 2

As promised, here's the rest of my stash:
 The misc. yarns - mostly bound for sweaters of some sort.
 And the drawer full of Knit Picks Palette A.
 And B. 
(Not shown in the picture is the new kit for my sweater and the Woodlands mittens kit which is currently being transformed into a hap shawl.)
Last, and best of all, is my collection of handspun yarns.  Not as extensive of a collection as you might think, but precious nonetheless.  I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to my handspun.  Just yesterday I was telling a friend about how important it is for the things I knit to be USED...and yet I tend to shy away from the things that I spin.  That needs to be fixed, asap.
 
After giving it some thought, I think I am going to make it a challenge for the year to see just how much of my precious stash I can use up...without buying anything new.  In fact, I may make new yarn purchases contingent on and an incentive for using up x amount of yarn I already own.  Let's come back in December with pictures of what's left and see how I did!
 
For now I'm leaving the misc. yarn and the handspun out where I can see it.


Comments

Popular Posts